This mid-century modern home has been restored to its original luster
and reflects the timeless beauty and function of the Cliff May design.
Indoors and outdoors flow seamlessly and rooms are filled with light
and fresh air. All original birch paneling has been carefully restored,
and authentic touches such as boomerang Formica countertops and
Western Holly oven and stove have been preserved to maintain the
home's rich character. Upgraded features include a new roof with
layer of insulation, new water heater, new VCT flooring, and upgraded
bathrooms with Hakatai mosaic tiles and Grohe faucets. The kitchen
has been opened significantly with reorientation of the refrigerator
space, and lines for the washer/dryer have been run to the garage.
The property has an expansive front yard that has been re-landscaped,
and which allows plenty of room for a private pool or courtyard.
This home sits within the Long Beach Ranchos Estates, a 700 home
tract that was designed by renowned architect Cliff May and is bordered
by the beautiful and grand El Dorado Park.
This home has been staged by the talented and
resourceful David Galindo, a professional designer and owner of
David Galindo Home, a furniture and design store located at 2815
East Broadway in Long Beach. Please visit davidgalindo.com.
For more information about David's store or the furniture items
featured in this Cliff May Rancho, please contact David directly
at 562.930.0033 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Grounded outlets in kitchen, baths and bedrooms
- Washer/dryer hookup in garage
- Direct garage access door added through kitchen
- New exterior and interior paint
- New exterior and interior lighting
- New landscaping - front and back yards
- Avocado, lemon and tangerine trees
- Manual sprinkler systems
- New Armstrong VCT flooring throughout interior
- Water valve installed in kitchen for refrigerator water and
- New Skylark Boomerang Formica countertops in kitchen
- Restored Western Holly gas cooktop and oven
- Beautifully restored original birch paneling and cabinetry
- New water heater (40 gal.)
- New composite shingle roof
- Wood burning fireplace in living room
- Two-car attached garage
Listed by: Rochelle Kramer, Rancho Style
RE/MAX Real Estate Specialists
Phone: (562) 627-1001 Email